Here is a fun way to test your guinea pig knowledge. If you score 8 or more, you have
passed the quiz. Don't worry if your score is less than 8, just refresh the page and try again. As an added bonus, you'll learn extra things you never knew about guinea pigs. More guinea pig quiz's coming soon!
1. Which area of the world did the guinea pig originate from?
2. How Many teeth do guinea pigs have?
3. Which of these breeds is not a guinea pig breed?
4.If you had 3 guinea pigs, how many toe nails would they have between them?
5. What is Malocclusion?
A problem with the teeth
A problem with the eyes
A problem with the ears
A problem with the liver
6. Where is it normal for a guinea pig to have bald spots?
Under the belly
Under the chin
Behind the ears
On the rump
7. What does the word coprophagy mean?
Another name used to describe scent marking
Term used when a guinea pig eats their own droppings
A guinea pigs mating dance
A guinea pig that is a sleep
8. On a guinea pig, where is the grease gland?
Under their feet
Guinea pigs don't have one.
On their nose
On the guinea pig's rump
9. When stroking your guinea pigs head and they nudge your hand, what are they trying to tell you?